My name is Trevor, we used BR Movers last year.It's really surprising that the same company can perform pleasant service for one customer and very opposite for another.

Lucky we are to be the first case. The movers came like 10 minutes late, but it's not too much of a deal. They wrapped our furniture, bigger pieces and took to the truck as well as boxes we packed by ourselves. I don't really have what to complain about the work, workers came and looked well acknowledged about what they had to do, worked fast, finished the job quickly.

We used couple companies before BR Movers and we have nothing too much to complain about this company or any other before.

I worked in a moving company by myself long time ago, I understand that things happen sometimes.My conclusion is give them a shot.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with BR Movers?

Comments

Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more Werner Enterprises - Hit By Their Truck! Werner Enterprises "I was driving south on 101 and just about to get into the left of the 2 turns lanes at Rohnert Park Expressway when their truck came out of nowhere..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more